Want to become a member of our Just Fur-Babies family?
We do not take “family” lightly – our clients deserve nothing less then the best professional & personalized service in Kansas City! We are the Aunt’s and Uncle’s your pets love to see – our time is their time for cuddles and extra loves.
Ready? Sit, stay….GO! (Let’s get the business stuff out of the way)
Meet & Greet is defined as having a session of being introduced to and questioned by members of the public. Just Fur-Babies uses that same concept for our free initial in-home consultation. Instead of the public, it provides the opportunity for the Pet Parent, Fur-Baby and Pet Care Provider to “interact” – peace of mind that we are the right fit for your family! These 10 steps outline How To Get Started:
- Contact Us today! Call, email or go to the contact page
- Prepare a list of questions and/or concerns in advance to discuss during this time.
- An initial FREE Meet & Greet in home visit will be scheduled
- In home visit provides the opportunity for you & your fur family to get acquainted with us and we get acquainted with you. It takes about an hour to complete.
- A detailed profile will be completed for each fur-baby in your home and discuss their needs and your expectations
- Service recommendations, frequency and length will be determined
- We will ask for a key (please test first) that will be kept in a safe in our office. We could access by a garage code, but In case there is a power failure, we need to make sure we have access to assist your pet.
- Payment for first service assignment is due in advance. We accept credit cards, cash and checks.
- All Service Agreement documentation will be reviewed and signed
- Can’t forget the goodies! You will receive a New Client Gift and Welcome Pack filled with treats and information to snack and review together!
“Kelly is uber professional & deals well with my “special needs” cat – love her!”
– Dorothy T.