Consistent walking is important for your pup! Did you know Dog Walking is not just for exercise? Although it is a great form of exercise, each time our team walks your dog it provides so much more. Your dog will be leash walked, individually or with dogs from the same household. We do not do pack walks as this service is for your fur-baby to receive the individual attention they deserve! Includes fresh water change and playtime. If weather does not permit a full walk, we will provide indoor play and potty breaks.
Recurring Daily Walks or Visits can be set up any time of day, as you need them, or on a permanent schedule.
Contact us for your personalized Dog Walking rate!
starting at $20
Give your fur-baby – and yourself – a break! Tired of rushing home at lunch or right after work? Have your professional pet care provider come instead! During our 30 minute visit, we can give your dog exercise and play time, to keep them healthy and happy.
It is a well known fact that a tired dog is a good dog! When your dog is able to release built up energy, they tend to listen more, get into less trouble and they are easier to train! It doesn’t hurt that the Just Fur-Babies Pet Care Providers work on basic obedience with your dog while out on their walk!
Potty Break/Let Out
starting at $17
This 15-minute or less visit is designed for clients who simply want their dog to have a quick potty break – where exercise is not the goal. It is also ideal for older dogs who do not need a lot of exercise, or dogs that have restrictions after an injury. You must have a secured back yard to qualify for this service.
Benefits for your dog:
- Mental Stimulation: as your dog sniffs the new path we take, they are exploring the world. Your dog is stimulating its mind while sniffing where other dogs were, seeing new things and hearing new sounds.
- Boredom & Behavior Symptoms: Chewing, anxiety, destruction, digging can be stressful for pet owners. Often they begin because of boredom or lack of one of the above and they can end up in significant behavior situations. Mental Stimulation, Exercise, Socialization and Confidence Building and Obedience training work together to prevent boredom and most behavior issues.
- Socialization and Confidence: the world is a scary place, but what makes it more scary is when dogs don’t experience it regularly. Encountering sights, sounds and smells while also seeing other people and dogs is part of your dog’s learning process. Dog Walking on a regular basis with our Pet Care Providers can provide this Socialization and Confidence.
Benefits to Paw Parents:
- No need to rush home to walk your dog – enjoy Your lunch hour!
- Just like the postal service – neither snow nor rain or heat, a Pet Care Provider is always there!
- No more worries about leaving your dogs crated or indoors all day